Skip to main content

Thankfulness and #Book #Signing of #Sports #Romance BLOCKED


Happy Thanksgiving, Americans! Any vegetarians out there? I saw this fake ad for organic, free-range tofurkey on Conan and busted a gut laughing:




I'm thankful to all my readers. The fact that people actually use their precious time to read my words means so much to me.

Last weekend I hosted my third book signing in Columbus, at my favorite wine shop.

Thank you to friends for stopping by to support me!

It was great hanging out with friends from:

* Book Club

* My current psychologist job

* My former psychologist job

* Swimming 

The Blocked cover cookies aka shirtless man cookies were a big hit.

Thank you to Eric and Poodle for the flowers!


Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving. Outside the US, happy almost Friday. :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.