Skip to main content

Get Ready for the New Adult Sleepover Weekend!


I'm stoked to be a featured author at the New Adult Sleepover Weekend, December 6-8, in Savannah, Georgia.

Do you want to win a gift basket filled with a signed copy of Streamline, swim caps, and candy? A personalized swim lesson from a NCAA Division III champion in the Riverfront Marriott hotel pool? I'll give these and other prizes away on Friday night 12/6/13.



On Saturday, I'll join R.L. Griffin and other awesome authors for a Suspense panel at 10:00 a.m.

Then I'll sign print copies of my NA swimming romance murder mystery Streamline at the Book Fair from Noon to 3:00.




Saturday night promises to be a blast with a pajama party and karaoke.

We hope to see you there! It's not too late to register for the weekend or for Saturday passes HERE.

Comments

M Pax said…
Oh, that sounds like an awesomely fun event.

My brother and his family live in Columbus. :)
Nicki Elson said…
That is going to be a great weekend! Dang, I wish I could go. The swim caps & lesson are way cool prizes!
Kelsey Ketch said…
I can't wait! I'll see you there. ;)