Skip to main content

Seriously Series Reading Challenge

Sufferin' Succotash, it's the Seriously Series Reading Challenge!
(read the above with a lisp)


Thank you to Amanda at On a Book Bender and Kelly at Reading the Paranormal for hosting this challenge! I participated in their Summer Series 2012 Challenge, and this this is an expanded version.

I just finished writing my first and only romantic suspense trilogy -- The Conduct Series -- and I'm a huge fan of series, from Diana Gabaldon's Outlander Series to Paullina Simon's The Bronze Horseman Series to Stephanie Perkins YA Series.

For this challenge, I'll focus on two categories:

1) Series started before 2013
2) Series started during 2013

My goal is 1-6 series in each (gotta leave time for two careers!), putting me in the Semi-Serious distinction.

Want to join us? Visit Kelly HERE.

And now it's time to bounce on the Omnific Author Blog Bounce! Join us at Omnific.


Comments

You ladies rock on! That is quite ambitious.