Skip to main content

Happy Thanksgiving 2012!

To all my American friends, I hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving. I'm at the airport on my way to Chicago *points to skyline above* to spend the holiday with my oldest sister, brother in law, nephews, and parents.

To all my international friends, happy Thursday!

Here are a couple of recipes I want to share.

I made "Wild Rice with Shitake Mushrooms and Miso Dressing" for a potluck at work, and got some rave reviews from the vegetarians on staff:

Recipe HERE


And today I plan to make these hilarious chocolate turkeys, perhaps as place settings for the Thanksgiving dinner table.


Hee hee.

Comments

MTeacress said…
If I ever have a pot luck, I will invite you. ;) Have fun in Chicago!
Jennifer Lane said…
Thank you, Michelle! I'd love to come over. ;-)
Nicki Elson said…
Has somebody been playing on Pinterest? hehe. Those turkeys are adorable and I'm sure your nephews LOVED them. Hope you had a fantastic holiday w/ your family.
Jennifer Lane said…
Pinterest is one of my favorite places to play! Those turkeys turned out a bit better than the ones I made ha ha.

Hope you had a great holiday too, Nicki!