Skip to main content

Dance Hall Days at Nicki Elson's Blog

Today I'm hanging out at Nicki Elson's blog, where she interviews me and gives a 4 star review of With Good Behavior!

It was great to read this quote from Nicki's review:

The author’s experience as a psychologist shows, because background plays an important role in shaping each of the characters, and we also see how the choices they’ve made along the way have had a profound impact on their lives. Definitely no shallow characters here.

Thanks, Nicki! Nicki Elson is the author of the fun and sexy 80's romp Three Daves, which I loved. Check out my review HERE.


I'm joining Nicki's "I'll Tumble 4 Ya" Blogfest on February 10th to talk about my 80's celebrity crush. Here's a hint:

Your ego's writing checks your body can't cash!

Comments