Skip to main content

Book Club Part Two

Did you know you can invite your favorite author to your book club? Galleycat, a great publishing website, has made it possible to connect with authors. If the author's local, invite her to attend your book club to discuss her book. If the author doesn't live nearby, invite him to do a Skype chat!

Check it out HERE.

I know I've signed up on Galleycat, and I'll try to make it to Ohio-area book clubs that invite me. In fact, any book club that chooses With Good Behavior or Bad Behavior will receive a free package from me including a book and swag!

There are already questions prepared for book club discussions on the "Book Club" tab on the menu above.

Authors: Fill out this easy Facebook form to sign up.

To follow up on my post from last week, our book club had a really fun time at my condo last week, discussing the book Half-Broke Horses by Jeannette Walls. The blueberry cupcakes turned out pretty well and I ended up choosing the book Mr. Perfect by Linda Howard for next month's read. (Too bad Ms. Howard hasn't signed up on Galleycat). I hope everyone enjoys the romantic suspense!

Alas, it's Monday again and happily that means it's time for Meet an Author Monday Blog Hop, hosted today by Killian McRae.


Comments

Anonymous said…
PLEEZE HELP MEE FOR GOD SAKE
Jennifer Lane said…
My publisher's marketing associate Micha Stone found this for us, Belinda! I'm glad you signed up.
Nicki Elson said…
Hooray for Mr. Perfect! I hope you'll report on that meeting too. :)

The Galleycat thing is an excellent tip for authors AND book clubs.
Jennifer Lane said…
Nicki, I hope "da club" likes Mr. Perfect as much as I did. Thanks for stopping by!